Minggu, 17 Oktober 2010

Eternal Quotes

I've learned that we don't have to change friends, If we understand that friends change.
I've learned that we are responsiable for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I've learned that either you control your attitude, or it controls you.
I've learned that my best friend and me, either do anything or nothing and we still have a good time.
I've learned that sometimes when i'm angry i have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others, but sometimes u have to learn to forgive yourself.
I've learned that u can't make someone love u. All u can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to them.
I've learned that no matter how much i care, some people just dont care back.
I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it.
I've learned that it's not what you have in life, but who you have that counts.
I've learned that even when you feel you have no more to give, a friend cries out and you find the srenght to help.

The most selfish 1 letter word is "I" .... avoid it!
The most satisfying 2 letter word is "We" .... use it!
The most poisonous 3 letter word is "Ego" .... kill it!
The most used 4 letter word is "Love" .... value it!
The most pleasing 5 letter word is "Smile" .... keep it!
The fastest spreading 6 letter word is "Gossip" .... ignore it!
The hardest working 7 letter word is "Success" .... achieve it!
The most enviable 8 letter word is "Jealousy" .... distance it!
The most essential 10 letter word is "Confidence" .... trust it!

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it." - Mother Theresa

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept.
There are things that we don't want to know but have to learn.


There are a people we can't live without but have to let go...






sumber postingan: Eternal Quotes's Twitter.






Share:

0 comments: